Hotels and Regions/Neighbourhoods

Fatih central to most things. I am only there two full days so I wont be going far other than to the game.

Taksim square for me. Seems like it's going to be the most popular area for blues. Looks like it is the destination for shuttle bus drop offs too. Plenty of bars and shops around for all your needs and seems like there's still plenty of cheap and cheerful hotels available. I booked in at Simon hotel, genuinely picked it amongst the plethora of similar basic but cheap hotel rooms purely because it's a name I can remember and pronounce even if I'm heavily intoxicated.

Taksim square for me. Seems like it's going to be the most popular area for blues. Looks like it is the destination for shuttle bus drop offs too. Plenty of bars and shops around for all your needs and seems like there's still plenty of cheap and cheerful hotels available. I booked in at Simon hotel, genuinely picked it amongst the plethora of similar basic but cheap hotel rooms purely because it's a name I can remember and pronounce even if I'm heavily intoxicated.

Might avoid if the Italians descend there as well
Thin line between banter and mither

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.