Hotels available for the Final (Travel available too)

Swordfish7

Found 2 hotels which have rooms available on Sat 14th. I've booked in the Holiday Inn Express

Holiday Inn Express, Hemel Hempstead.
http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/ebh...5-15;srfid=841031bd9050f171ac4ea10085efb0e3X2

£55 for twin/double or family room incl breakfast. Also has a free car park. At first is seems too far away but Apsley train station is right across the road and has trains direct to Wembley Central (32 mins).

Premier Inn, King's Langley

http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/pre...5-15;srfid=841031bd9050f171ac4ea10085efb0e3X9

This is one station down the line from Apsley so only 29 mins to Wembley Central, but the hotel is 10-15 min walk to King's Langley station.

Great iof you are drinking in Watford after the match too. Last train back is 00:40 plus there is one at 02:55. A taxi from watford would be about £25.

I have also 2 (possibly 4) places in my car. It's a people carrier. Departing Hyde 06:30 Sat via Glossop/Woodhead. Will pickup from East Manc/Stockport Returning on Sun departing 12:00 ish for £25 each. PM if interested.

Swordfish7 said:
Found 2 hotels which have rooms available on Sat 14th. I've booked in the Holiday Inn Express

Holiday Inn Express, Hemel Hempstead.
http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/ebh...5-15;srfid=841031bd9050f171ac4ea10085efb0e3X2

£55 for twin/double or family room incl breakfast. Also has a free car park. At first is seems too far away but Apsley train station is right across the road and has trains direct to Wembley Central (32 mins).

Premier Inn, King's Langley

http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/pre...5-15;srfid=841031bd9050f171ac4ea10085efb0e3X9

This is one station down the line from Apsley so only 29 mins to Wembley Central, but the hotel is 10-15 min walk to King's Langley station.

Great iof you are drinking in Watford after the match too. Last train back is 00:40 plus there is one at 02:55. A taxi from watford would be about £25.

I have also 2 (possibly 4) places in my car. It's a people carrier. Departing Hyde 06:30 Sat via Glossop/Woodhead. Will pickup from East Manc/Stockport Returning on Sun departing 12:00 ish for £25 each. PM if interested.

4 of us at Holiday Inn Express Sat. There were around 15-20 for the semi there. Great location. 20 mins to harrow by train then 3 stops to Wembley Central.

3 of us at The Holiday Inn Express Saturday. £60 per room incl breakfast.
Looked all around the Watford and Harrow area, so good shout Swordfish. Thanks for the info

Good location to Apsley Train Station.

I have a spare ticket for sale Inc overnight stay at Travelodge Kings Cross, leaving Mcr Pic @ 10:15am Fri coming back from Ldn Eus @ 19:40pm Sat. Hotel + Train £70. Message me back if interested, Dave

Hiya swordfish. do you still have a seat available? Which hotel are you staying over at? I'm in Hyde and thinking about getting train to and from on the day. I'm travelling alone and meeting a mate from scotland who is flying in to gatwick. Contemplating staying over???

micgib said:
Hiya swordfish. do you still have a seat available? Which hotel are you staying over at? I'm in Hyde and thinking about getting train to and from on the day. I'm travelling alone and meeting a mate from scotland who is flying in to gatwick. Contemplating staying over???

I'm staying in the Holiday Inn Express in Hemel Hempstead. Yes I've got a spare seat.

schoey71 said:
3 of us at The Holiday Inn Express Saturday. £60 per room incl breakfast.
Looked all around the Watford and Harrow area, so good shout Swordfish. Thanks for the info

Good location to Apsley Train Station.

Just so you know trains are very 30 mins to Harrow and Wealstone from Apsley at 38 and 08.

Change at H & W and 3 tube stops to Wembley Central.

We've got a 2 night booking i'n borehamwood but no tickets if anyone wants the hotel just pay us what we paid 70 for the 2 nights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.