hotels edinburgh

Depends on your budget really, if money's no object then try the Glasshouse.

Still very expensive but slightly cheaper would the Scotsman or Hotel du Vin, that are reasonably newish on the scene.

There's the usual Thistles, Travel lodge, Ibis, Jury's Inn too where you know what you're getting

There are loads of b&bs that should be slowing down a bit after the Festival, best bet is try trip advisor for them.

bakerdave76 said:
does any one know good hotels in edinburgh going this week for a few days thanks
Depends what you want to spend. The Apex International & Apex City are the ones I'd recommend. Both excellent & well placed a few yards apart on Grassmarket. I think the festival's over so prices should be more reasonable.

If you don't mind not being too central there's loads around Murrayfield & Haymarket.

Loads of hotels and B&Bs on Minto Street short walk from Royal Mile

when I used to go a lot we just went to Waverley station, they had booth there, we told them what area we wanted to stay and our budget and for £1 they rang round found us somewhere and then gave us directions

Thanks for all the help got hotel outside of Edinburg £10 cab got it for £160.00 should have been double that braid hills hotel ctid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.