Household chores you don't mind, or even enjoy doing...

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Is there anything you don't mind doing, or even enjoy. I like cleaning shit, don't know why but I feel good about things being dead clean. I read this article years ago where this psychologist was saying if you want to love your possessions, clean & polish them regularly. It's true for me.
Any cleaning tips reqd ? ask me !
I also wash up every night after dinner (tea), I actually enjoy doing that and it's a great way to get your hands brilliantly clean....we have a dishwasher which was here when we bought the place, it's only been on twice in about 4 years. Mainly to check that it works.
I have nothing to do with laundry, mopping, vacuuming or cleaning the shower, but I like doing the windows with my little Karcher which is a brilliant invention.
Anyone who visits has to remove shoes at the door :)

Last edited:
Is there anything you don't mind doing, or even enjoy. I like cleaning shit, don't know why but I feel good about things being dead clean. I read this article years ago where this psychologist was saying if you want to love your possessions, clean & polish them regularly. It's true for me.
I also wash up every night after dinner (tea), I actually enjoy doing that and it's a great way to get your hands brilliantly clean....we have a dishwasher which was here when we bought the place to it's only been on twice in about 4 years. Mainly to check that it works.
I have nothing to do with laundry, mopping, vacuuming or cleaning the shower, but I like doing the windows with my little Karcher which is a brilliant invention.
I like very clean too. I reckon blokes are actually cleaner about a house than women are. Sensible, non twat type feeble need their wives to everything type blokes anyway.

I also wash up every night after dinner (tea), I actually enjoy doing that and it's a great way to get your hands brilliantly clean....we have a dishwasher which was here when we bought the place to it's only been on twice in about 4 years. Mainly to check that it works.
Love washing up, never used dishwasher since I moved in a year ago...it's going next w/end.
Love hoovering/cleaning.
Love ironing, but don't as no time and not needed.
My kids say I have 600 rules, all about shoes/clothes/what they can touch/crumbs/plates in sink etc.
Karcher!!!! Do them properly, look much better......let me get the karcher out the van, said NO window cleaner ever ;)

I'd make a lovely wife lol

I like very clean too. I reckon blokes are actually cleaner about a house than women are. Sensible, non twat type feeble need their wives to everything type blokes anyway.
That's because blokes do a job at a time, properly......women multi task (and never stop telling you they can) but never do one job well.

.....and no, there obviously isn't a Mrs Southamptonblue, or I wouldn't have said that ;)

Love washing up, never used dishwasher since I moved in a year ago...it's going next w/end.
Love hoovering/cleaning.
Love ironing, but don't as no time and not needed.
My kids say I have 600 rules, all about shoes/clothes/what they can touch/crumbs/plates in sink etc.
Karcher!!!! Do them properly, look much better......let me get the karcher out the van, said NO window cleaner ever ;)

Sound like me !!!

Don't knock it till you've tried it mate....amazing invention for inside mainly. But can be outside if you live at ground level.

1695517575249.png

Bill, you really should edit your OP. 'I like cleaning shit'

Anyway, no, not really, quite happy to wash the pots once a day, (at night) my clothes are scattered wherever I take them off, coats etc. It's not scruffy, more a throw back to a mother who was so houseproud you couldn't relax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.