How Are We Done On The Transfer Window?

Natt said:
To Bitches,

I dont give a fuck if u dont like my posts, just simply dont bother to read or post a reply. It might make me stop posting.

Im not a fucking english, my english isnt good. I dont give a shit if u think my english is shit, im not looking to speak english all my fucking life anyway

We've got a live one guys!

Ha, ha - I've just fallen on the floor laughing at how irrate this guy is getting!

I feel sorry for him though, so I'm gonna concur - all you bitches should just leave him alone to post shit without fear of being picked up on it! How dare you comment back on his perfectly sensible suggestions on a message board! Its his thread, & he can do with it as he likes!

And so what if he's gay? Bum loving between a footballer & an internationally renowned pop star isn't illegal is it?

You fill yer boots Natt lad! We won't forget your name again, don't you worry me old son!

im 12 bitches

i wonder why the City fans are so shit.

i can describe the City fans to my friends as:

*No Brain
*Bad Mouth
*Violent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.