How are we feeling about renewals

bzekosilva

so with 7 prem league home games left for the season how are we feeling about the impending renewals?
I know a fair few season tickets holders that have already given up their season tickets for the rest of the season who are sick of VAR and the price increases year in year out and haven’t enjoyed the match day experience for some time now.
Around me in the south stand we seem to be having this conversation more and more of how life long blues are ready to give it up st the end of the season and just aren’t enjoying it anymore. I myself am giving it some thought but it’s still feels like a habit as it’s the only vice I have outside of my working life. I think I will see if we increase again and make my mind up.

How are you guys feeling about it?

so with 7 prem league home games left for the season how are we feeling about the impending renewals?
I know a fair few season tickets holders that have already given up their season tickets for the rest of the season who are sick of VAR and the price increases year in year out and haven’t enjoyed the match day experience for some time now.
Around me in the south stand we seem to be having this conversation more and more of how life long blues are ready to give it up st the end of the season and just aren’t enjoying it anymore. I myself am giving it some thought but it’s still feels like a habit as it’s the only vice I have outside of my working life. I think I will see if we increase again and make my mind up.

How are you guys feeling about it?

Best manager in the world
One of the worlds biggest clubs
Brilliant last few seasons
I'll be renewing with no hesitation whatsoever.
VAR Is here to stay so fans have to deal with it. Its unbelievable that some fans are contemplating not coming anymore. This team is brilliant.
Liverpool are the best team this season we have to fight to win it back next season and I will be there to support the club.

In two minds. I was deffo in the sack it off cos of VAR a month ago now I'm thinking give it one more season see if they change things.
However I currently pay £1450 a season so will only renew if I can swap for a substantially reduced price

Ambivalent about renewing SC. Mainly due to the farce and corruption of VAR. Also not happy that longstanding blues are increasingly taken for granted year on year in stumping up hard earned cash with price increases with all but one price freeze since the takeover.

The club say they want and need us yet we have been made to feel like pawns on a chessboard as the club clearly think more of corporate and new fans. Not the same club nowadays. Only two things remain from Maine road, our sky blue shirt colour and us supporters that remember the good times bad times and present good times.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as proud a blue as anyone and I will never divorce City. I love most of what has happened since the takeover.

Personally speaking though I feel as my support of almost 50 years like it means less to the club than the club means to me. Corporate and padded heated seats, where if you try and get up to try spark a song going, and you feel as though you're frowned upon and looked at in disdain for breaching the football peace!

Perhaps I should just stop going and stop moaning. But City passion is within every pore of my skin.

Difficult decision is looming for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.