How are you getting to the Cup Final ?

Not sure I’d agree with that. Strikes are frustrating but at least they’re always announced in plenty of time to make alternative arrangements.

Cancellations are annoying and inconvenient but I’m struggling to think of a single game where I’ve not made it there and back, in over 40 years of travelling to games by train.
It’s certainly an issue travelling from North of Scotland on a match day

It’s certainly an issue travelling from North of Scotland on a match day

Well fair enough. But I suppose if you choose to follow a team hundreds of miles away from where you live, whichever way round it comes about, you know from the start that travel is always going to be a major issue.

Well fair enough. But I suppose if you choose to follow a team hundreds of miles away from where you live, whichever way round it comes about, you know from the start that travel is always going to be a major issue.
It’s never been a problem by bus, plane or car so far

Trains in Wales can be poor too but I always make Cardiff ok for our international matches.

Read the car park stories on here. I’d hate to be stuck on a coach.
I’ve done bus to Wembley before from Manchester, it wasn’t great, dry bus, stuck in car park for over an hour and a half on way out and arrived back to Manchester very late and then had to drive. London is probably the easiest City to travel to for football matches for me since Flybe went bust

I’ve done bus to Wembley before from Manchester, it wasn’t great, dry bus, stuck in car park for over an hour and a half on way out and arrived back to Manchester very late and then had to drive. London is probably the easiest City to travel to for football matches for me since Flybe went bust

One memorable trip was Manchester to London Southend and back again for the league cup final v Arsenal. The fare was very reasonable too.

Fair play. A bus from the top of Scotland to London though? How long does that take?
I think it’s like 14 hours on megabus, was better when they had the overnight sleeper megabus with hammocks. Done it many times as a cash saver but flight is preferred option now that I’m getting older

I think it’s like 14 hours on megabus, was better when they had the overnight sleeper megabus with hammocks. Done it many times as a cash saver but flight is preferred option now that I’m getting older

Fuck me, 28 hour round trip. You can get to Australia quicker than that. Some commitment that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.