How big is the Arsenal game!

theholyswan

Its just hit home how big this game is. It really is a 6 pointer with them having a game in hand and if we beat them then maybe everybody including the most pessamistic city fans (me included) will start to believe City are the only force that can stop Bacon face running away with the title. The rags have the luck but if we beat Arsenal, I for one will have the belief that we can win it!

theholyswan said:
Its just hit home how big this game is. It really is a 6 pointer with them having a game in hand and if we beat them then maybe everybody including the most pessamistic city fans (me included) will start to believe City are the only force that can stop Bacon face running away with the title. The rags have the luck but if we beat Arsenal, I for one will have the belief that we can win it!

Well I didn`t see that result coming from Stamford Bridge,so what an opportunity to ram the words down plenty of peoples throats, that we have become serious challengers for this years PL title !!

After the Chelsea result, if not before, Bobby will be planning for a draw. Very wise when you consider that Spurs have some tricky [if winnable] games coming up. I re-iterate that he is planning for a surge when the other 4 restart the CL games in February. Obviously a win would be nice, a draw would be fine and a narrow defeat [with goal difference in mind] not the end of the world. CTID

This comment will piss any undercover rags off but everytime i watch United play now they look shitter every time. I know we missed some chances against Blackpool yesterday but I genuinly think we have the best squad in the league now. Go Bobby!

Huge game, a draw imo is a positive result but also one that them priks will love.

I still feel we are just slightly short where winning the title is concerned. 2nd or 3rd and a europa/fa cup final would be a quality season.

Next season is the season I think we will really challenge and maybe even win the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.