How can City win the league (plus cups from 2011 onwards).

JUSTBLUE08

The first move is to sack Gary Cook and replace him before the summer transfer window.Whilst appointing Jose Mourinio to work along side Roberto Mancini and a world class manager of The Academy to bring on youth from around the talent sources worldwide.

Our next move is simple SELL most of the first team squad ..Taylor..Garrido..Sylvinio..Zab..Nedium..Toure..Ireland..Shawn..Petrov..Vieira..Robbie...Santa Cruz ( knee/back)..plus all players on loan.

The replacement BUYING is to target the following ....Maicon..Lahm..Vargas..Ribery..Gerrard..Gourcuff...and Torres.

............................hart/given........................
maicon......kompany.............lescott........vargas
ribery........gerrard(c)............gourcuff.......johnson
.................tevez....................torres.................... Joint Manager Roberto Mancini and Jose\Mourinio

JUSTBLUE08 said:
The first move is to sack Gary Cook and replace him before the summer transfer window.Whilst appointing Jose Mourinio to work along side Roberto Mancini and a world class manager of The Academy to bring on youth from around the talent sources worldwide.

Our next move is simple SELL most of the first team squad ..Taylor..Garrido..Sylvinio..Zab..Nedium..Toure..Ireland..Shawn..Petrov..Vieira..Robbie...Santa Cruz ( knee/back)..plus all players on loan.

The replacement BUYING is to target the following ....Maicon..Lahm..Vargas..Ribery..Gerrard..Gourcuff...and Torres.

............................hart/given........................
maicon......kompany.............lescott........vargas
ribery........gerrard(c)............gourcuff.......johnson
.................tevez....................torres.................... Joint Manager Roberto Mancini and Jose\Mourinio

with you team you'll get ever one goal more than many you score

let mancini decide who need , he know how build a squad.

Its n..New noted Fblokes comment about JT Managers...but as nothing has worked in 30 plus years New policies are badly needed not negative fans with no ideas...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I think we should put a sticky note on the front of the stadium that says 'Nou Camp'. Then maybe Messi and Iniesta will accidentally walk in and all our problems would be solved.

First of all, your lack of correct punctuation and grammar annoys the fuck out of me. Call me a freak if you will.

I dont agree at all with selling Nedum Onuoha. However, I do agree with the signings you have put forward, apart from Torres and Gerrard. Yes, they are high profile players but, the reasons I dont want them are threefold: Torres has now come to his peak, and is now getting injured frequently. Gerrard is over-rated, so another central midfielder is advisable, and the fact that I dislike both of them.

The only issue I have with Garry Cook is that of his his stalled and hesitant approach to sign players. He takes such a fucking long time trying to tie up deals, whereas with Sven we were signing good players, for no money, left right and centre. He gives in to other teams, who are then able to exploit our funds for the humour of it, and get a nice big pay package after the transaction has been completed.

I find this idea of a 'mass clear out' utterly ridiculous. This isn't football manager it is real life.

If we make it clear to say 10 of our first team players that we want to 'get rid' of them we are only realistically going to be able to move on half of them, however much we put them up for sale for. So the remaining 5 who we wouldn't manage to sell would invariably play worse than ever and fuck this up worse than ever.

Signing players of sufficient quality for where we want to be is no easy task either. Clubs will dig their heel in and fight tooth and nail to keep onto their players as we have seen with lescott and RSC. Again we'll be forced to bring in players with questionable past records a la Adebayor and Robinho in order to make the numbers.

Although we all want immediate success I just don't think we can achieve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.