How can we address these bad performances?

Our branch has a full coach every home game from Leeds/ North Yorks , the youngsters ( under 40?!) question what's gone wrong the elders ask is Aguero or Haaland the greatest and was Lincoln or York the low point, those of either age group who went Istanbul are still talking about it. Its early Dec stop wetting yourselves and trust Pep once again

when it’s about control you cannot be serious about doku being better than gvardiol lmao, i’m sure pep will work
on that but that is so not doku’s forte. pacy winger tax eh.
Where did I say gvardiol is better than doku as regards control.i mean gvardiol is raw and being a not to quick player is a being exsposef against pace.doku has been playing well is what I meant!

By taking your Chelsea shirts back out of the cupboard. They should be able to kick on after today's win v Brighton, and they've signed loads of players.

Plus they'll still have loads of cash once City get relegated next year. They're the team to pick for longevity.

I’m just pissed off we can’t run on the pitch and rip our season tickets up any more. We’re fucked.

Pick a boring 4-3-3 and just have players playing in their natural positions.

Actually have three players in midfield - Rodri and two others - rather than Rodri on his own and allowing Bernado to roam all over the pitch.

Put Alvarez on the bench for a couple of games, or Haaland if he needs a rest.

If players play poorly, they should know that they will be on the bench, rather than keep getting into the team.

Try to buy a good midfielder in January, and maybe another centre half. Acknowledge that our squad is too small and doesn’t provide enough competition for places.

Get rid of players who Guardiola doesn’t want to play in January - if you’re not good enough to compete for a place, you have to go.

Our branch has a full coach every home game from Leeds/ North Yorks , the youngsters ( under 40?!) question what's gone wrong the elders ask is Aguero or Haaland the greatest and was Lincoln or York the low point, those of either age group who went Istanbul are still talking about it. Its early Dec stop wetting yourselves and trust Pep once again
Absolutely, we're always dodgy in December, if people don't trust Pep after 12 majors then there's no hope.

Creativity is whats missing.
KDB being out but still we should of bought a player who doesn't shit his pants playing the eye of a needle ball instead of recycling a team to death

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.