How clubs conduct transfer business

My wife is German. Father in law is Bavarian loves Bayern Munich. He won't ever change. He's old, like old old so you can't make a leopard change it's spots. However, I do have to remind him he was in Hitler Youth so stfu.
To be fair to the old ****, he had no choice. A bit like me getting sent to mass. I didn’t want to but had no choice. Until I was 11 then started my own rebellion and went elsewhere for the duration. A dangerous play, as my mum was like the fucking Gestapo and other mums formed a network of informants and traitors. Exciting times, I never buckled. The more I got leathered the more stubborn I got. Eventually my mum gave up and switched to praying for my doomed eternal soul.

Really hoping that Bayern spend all summer talking about Kane and Kyle and getting neither.
Absolutely despicable the way they operate, tapping up players through the media with the intention of getting them cheap.
They have got away with it in Germany for so long now that their league is a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.