how do i keep my room cool???!!

es1

its south facing, i have opened up my windows and door, closed my curtains but its always fookin boiling when i get back, which makes sleeping a woman!

anyone got any room cooling tips??

Or chill out!?1 and wait another day where temperatures are heading back into the early 20's

eshiers1 said:
its south facing, i have opened up my windows and door, closed my curtains but its always fookin boiling when i get back, which makes sleeping a woman!

If ur having probs sleeping a tip is to lightly spray ur bed sheets with cool water (not the after shave..unless u have a strange bit in way u...) This will keep the clamy feeling away from you....

I'm not sure if opening the windows is going to help. It certainly won't help with the humidity, and most folks are saying that is their major problem. Get two fans, one of those that rotates around it's base and does the room, and one set so it blows just over you. Sleep on the floor next to an interior wall. Keep the curtains tightly closed during the day. Drink lots and lots of ice water, have some right next to you and sip it continually. Avoid drinking anything with caffeine or alcohol until temps return to usual. If it's that bad, and you have a large bathroom that's tiled (floor and walls), just throw a mattress on the floor and sleep in there.

sponge said:
eshiers1 said:

If ur having probs sleeping a tip is to lightly spray ur bed sheets with cool water (not the after shave..unless u have a strange bit in way u...) This will keep the clamy feeling away from you....
Nooooooooooooooooo! Don't do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just run a hose pipe up to your room through a window, seal up the door so it is water-tight and let the water fill the room up to about knee height. Dipping your feet in the water will cool you down. At night, get a lilo and sleep on it.

sponge said:
Heh heh Spongey wet the bed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.