How do you do it?

Glazers_Wallet

on saturday i will miss a derby for the first time in 15 years. and now i have to watch it in the pub its gunna be full of rags who never ever go and i dont know if i can stay in a room full of the cunts i fuckint hate them with a passion... i just hope they dont score. any1 else had to watch it in a pub?

Re: how do u do it?

Watched the home derby years ago in a bar in Cancun at 6.45am with a load of United fans. Got beat 1-0, Ronaldo scored and Vassell missed a penalty. Never again

never been able to step foot in the place, the only time i've gone past it i actually vomited on the side of the place. always been the pub or the comfort of my own home for me. watched the second leg of the semi last year in a pub at uni, full of rags, worst feeling in the world when shrek scored

I usually go to the swamp derby but not this time, I refuse to pay the extortionate amount they are asking and I need money for European trips this years, we're all meeting and watching it in the pub BUT it is a blue pub and likely to consist of 95%-100% all blue. I couldn't watch it with rags, I just wouldn't go in if the pub was full of rags.

Glazers_Wallet said:
on saturday i will miss a derby for the first time in 15 years. and now i have to watch it in the pub its gunna be full of rags who never ever go and i dont know if i can stay in a room full of the cunts i fuckint hate them with a passion... i just hope they dont score. any1 else had to watch it in a pub?

Derby matches are horrible whether you are at the ground, watching at home or in a pub. Just get hammered and hope for the best.

yep, up untill the munich memorial one when we'd never beaten united at the swamp in my lifetime. i used to just hide myself in my room, turn on the radio and hide from everyone/everything. occasionally the room would go mental i.e. trabelsi, but otherwise it would be silent. the commentators made every united attack sound like a goal, it's frightening.

I've never actually been to the Swamp - even before I moved away from Manchester we never used to go to the away game.

Not sure why we never went - I'll have to take my old man to task over it - but I've always watched that fixture in the Pub.

Its been a fookin nightmare since I moved down to Bristol though, because you can't find a blue pub for love nor money - I always end up surrounded by a bunch of Bristolian Rags in their replica shirts, and never a Manchester accent to be found. It doesn't help that we've lost every game at the Swamp since I've been down here, so I have to put up with them dishing it out even though they don't know half the player's names.

I don't know why I bother. Might just watch this one on the Internet

Glazers_Wallet said:

You need to find a better pub.

And for those that will only get to see it in a plastic infested boozer, LET EM KNOW YOU'RE THERE.......

BLUES ARE EVERY FUCKIN WHERE NA NA NAH NAHH...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.