How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

He should have gone months ago but the club has that obsession of proving that they are patient and not doing things the Chelsea way .

Fuck no. That was lamentable. I'm very concerned now. Not just because of the result but because of the performance. Just so fucking depressing to see.

He'd lost the dressing room as soon as the Pep decision was aired... To pull it back we need a catalyst of sorts.... Unfortunately, I'd say the targets within his contract are quite generic, trophy? Check, top 4? Still in with the shout (mathematically), progress in CL? Check, to fire him off will make us look like bigger cunts than we are already perceived.... You know as well as I do that 'reputation' is at the forefront of the owners minds, will they pull the trigger?? Not so sure...

Fuck no. That was lamentable. I'm very concerned now. Not just because of the result but because of the performance. Just so fucking depressing to see.

Just shocking wasn't it. No idea how the club has got itself in this situation.

The most worrying aspect was the lack of fight and passion, this is the worst rag side for 25 years and we couldn't get up for it, maybe we should throw in the youngsters for a couple of games, Garcia? Kelechi? There's a real danger of finishing outside the top four now, someone needs to step up and take charge and show some leadership on the pitch, we've been over reliant on Silva,Yaya and Aguero for too long now, should throw in the youngsters and mix it up, can't do any worse than the dross in the last couple of games.

He'd lost the dressing room as soon as the Pep decision was aired... To pull it back we need a catalyst of sorts.... Unfortunately, I'd say the targets within his contract are quite generic, trophy? Check, top 4? Still in with the shout (mathematically), progress in CL? Check, to fire him off will make us look like bigger cunts than we are already perceived.... You know as well as I do that 'reputation' is at the forefront of the owners minds, will they pull the trigger?? Not so sure...

With PSG looming I'd do it tonight.

Even Pellegrini's lovechild is now ruthlessly calling for his head. Things must be bad. Manuel's not got a friend in the world it seems.

Interesting this was created first week of Feb. We are heading for mid-table at the moment. Time to press the panic button Mr Chairman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.