How long has it been since you missed a home game

think it was sheff utd 1989,only missed 3 homes since 1974,including cups,friendlies,testimonials etc.manure 1975 league,crewe and sheff united

Me I missed one last year. Two of the lads I go with, one has missed one home game, the 3-1 Derby at Eastlands, he missed because his wife was coming out of hospital, since 30/09/1967 and the the other hasnt missed since 19/09/1970. They are both OAPs but that takes some beating.

Last one was Kiev due to work. One before that was everton as I didn't fancy it with that weather.

Like the last post I will always miss the odd one a season. Missing Bolton this season due to stag do.

Had to miss a game against Stoke about 10 years or so ago due to my dad being seriously ill in hospital. Don't know if my mind is playing tricks, but wasn't it delayed for some reason - an alarm going off in the North Stand or something??? Anyway, apart from that, I can't think of any other I've missed since the mid seventies.

I missed (I think) Coventry or Liverpool or someone like that in FAC round X, 2000, cos I was stuck in Cardiff. Bloody women, eh.

I missed Stoke at home (Bobby's debut) - first league game missed since 1989 - as I was on holiday with the mrs. Bloody women, eh.

That's it - although I think I will have to miss one match (Arsenal at home rings a bell?) in April

I no longer see it as some kind of superstition to miss a match. In fact, we were still a bit shit until I missed the Stoke game, and it's been loads better since then. So I think it's done City some good.

Everton 0-1 13th Dec 2008.

Only missed 3 in the Etihad & missed 3 at Maine Rd from 87 until we moved in every competition inc Mansfield in the Auto W/S.

90 not out Spuds in March 2008 had to work the sunday shift at my new job ,still watched it at the crown and anchor near the shambles ,double bubble and we won 2-1 finished work and went to mary ds coz i felt guilty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.