How long have you been on Blue Moon?

Think I’m on 15 years, was on Talkin’ City previously. Was once on over 20k posts before an issue with the site made me look more normal
18 yrs tomorrow for you, Happy B'M'day!

( only posted so I can reference my join date :)

How long have you been on Bluemoon?

It's 16 years for me. I can't actually believe that's true.

Signed up while I was living away at uni. A year later we were taken over and this place exploded. Not been able to keep myself away since.
14 years.

Fucking hell.

13 years. Was one of the original MCIVTA subscribers (I think) after being on rec.sport.soccer. Probably heard about Bluemoon in a MCIVTA newsletter. Always tell people my son is a 4th generation City fan, but I just discovered he’s actually 5th generation! Turns out my great grandad on my mum’s side was also a City fan (once the club actually formed!).

Been here from the beginning, I think it was the first day. Fell out with a few fans and said some silly comments along the way but I couldn't be without it. It's part of my life now. I love it!

I joined back when it was still hard to see City matches in America back in 2009. Most matches were only available online on janky streams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.