How long have you got left?

pee dubya said:
BimboBob said:
Real age...43.
Virtual...19.9.
Life expectancy...98.1.

If you're such good friends with Stella Artois that's got to be false.

Aaaah...happily married,no stress and i even put down smoking a packet a day.I don't drive which helped as well.No illnesses.It all added up.And i put the correct amount in for the booze...average of 3 units a day.

NQT said:
Just a note to the youngsters.
When you've abused your body for a few years, have a mortgage and your own kids to stress you out, plus watched City for what seems two lifetimes, I guarantee you wont take so much off your virtual age

Im fooked-69.......but the fact is I regret nothing Im having a great time, and what enjoyment am I going to get if I lived to 80, scared to go out, getting my arse wiped, no fit birds and even if I did I could not get it up.

There's no question for which team you support.

Those who've supported City all their lives can take another 10 years off their expectancy.

Those just born or recent converts, hopefully none.

Anyway we're all just like cars, it's not the age but how many miles you've done.

trotsky said:
There's no question for which team you support.

Those who've supported City all their lives can take another 10 years off their expectancy

Those just born or recent converts, hopefully none.

Anyway we're all just like cars, it's not the age but how many miles you've done.

It's asked indirectly with the "stress" question.

75.7, above average I would take that, given I play with bombs for a living, drink far too much and support City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.