How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

Not even the deluded rags can support this fuckin idiot surely he can't last much longer, hope he does
They don't.....

Sir Jim Ratcliffe and Erik Ten Hag......I can see it now.....they look at each other across a crowded room......the air crackles....will make a great movie.....I reckon it's in the pipeline as we speak.
Why not?....Canal Street Blues? .....Manchester Ship Canal Reds......who's in, guys?....send us yer money.

And now the end is near, Everton next week, that'll be the worst game of the year, both teams trying to out shithouse eachother......only a result against the dips can save him now. There's no point in bringing in a new waste of space only to have his first game a hammering by klopps kids.

Sad to say, this joker is a goner now
Prepare for the next "Save Our" campaign, fellow Blues !
We should really consider Save Our Fishfingers soon. City did their bit today by gifting him a worldie, but if we want to see him strolling around the pitch doing fuck all between getting pissed up in regional nightclubs then we need to do the guy a solid.

#SOFF.

We've done all we can for this fool.
I didn't know who that amrabat was today .
Then I learnt tent peg managed him before and the rapist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.