How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

Waistcoat would match the ability of the players he would inherit at Old Scaffold. Players like Foden and Stones are way above his coaching and managerial nous.
I have often wondered what must go through the minds of City's England players as they temporarily switch from Pep's coaching methids to Waistcoat's. Despite what they may say in public I reckon privately they wonder what the fcuk is going on.

I have often wondered what must go through the minds of City's England players as they temporarily switch from Pep's coaching methids to Waistcoat's. Despite what they may say in public I reckon privately they wonder what the fcuk is going on.
Eggsackly!
As fine a squad of players as we've ever had, organised by a failed championship manager.
We may be favourites to win the trophy, and it will be great if we do, but I don't see much to suggest that we will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.