How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

Ten bob is my all time favourite rag manager..stick with him rags he'll find the United way

I had a soft spot for Ralph…….and Jose and Louis and David, all done equally as good for me, top fellas they are, proper salt of the earth types

As for Ole well he’s a gimp and this fucker they have at minute, well he hasn’t got a clue, absolute no idea so I’m hoping there’s a good few month left in the tank yet

I had a soft spot for Ralph…….and Jose and Louis and David, all done equally as good for me, top fellas they are, proper salt of the earth types

As for Ole well he’s a gimp and this fucker they have at minute, well he hasn’t got a clue, absolute no idea so I’m hoping there’s a good few month left in the tank yet
Haha..I'll drink to that pal ..pours another vino. Great days

We all know Rome wasn’t built in a day. Ten Bob reminds me of some of the Roman Emperors who copped plenty from the slaves but hung in there. Nero is a good example :)

Vote Tent.

No need to jump to a rash decisions. The chosen one was always going to have his team fired up. His brave bands of kids and walking wounded battled bravely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.