How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

Rag Fans:

We got battered by Aston Villa, Wolves and Luton, Those wins are just papering over the cracks. Ten Hag is clueless get him gone.

Also Rag Fans:

What a performance against Liverpool, Ten Hag got his substitutions spot on, We're back.

I genuinely don't think they realise that Liverpool absolutely bossed the game from the 30th min right up until Antony scored, They got schooled.

Rag Fans:

We got battered by Aston Villa, Wolves and Luton, Those wins are just papering over the cracks. Ten Hag is clueless get him gone.

Also Rag Fans:

What a performance against Liverpool, Ten Hag got his substitutions spot on, We're back.

I genuinely don't think they realise that Liverpool absolutely bossed the game from the 30th min right up until Antony scored, They got schooled.
When a win against another English team is celebrated like a giant killing, there's problems.

Rag Fans:

Also Rag Fans:

Even in extra time, Littlewoods were the better team for large parts of it.

It was just that Klippety's crazy tactics meant that the players were fucked, and the rags took advantage.

Even in extra time, Littlewoods were the better team for large parts of it.

It was just that Klippety's crazy tactics meant that the players were fucked, and the rags took advantage.
Liverpool had numerous chances in the 90 minutes to kill the game off, Realistically they took their foot off the gas all because they found things all too easy when they really should have got the 3rd goal and finish them off.

As you said Klopp tactics were crazy but more so his substitutions, Robertson, Szobozlai, Salah ect all coming off at 2-1. I thought that was the height of stupidity.

Ten Hag is now a genius for all of two weeks...Until Brentford beat them on the 30th March.

No doubt someone from their rancid club is sanctioning the drip-feeding of these stories to the media.

Would not be at all surprised if Waistcoat had been 'approached' through a third party.
I really hope so. I have also just seen that their second choice is Thomas Franck. Fuck me neither are what you call elite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.