How many biscuits do you eat per day

If they are bad for you we probably invented them.
Lol, trust me they are horrible, like a fluffy sticky very sugary marshmallow stuck between two wafers, huge packets from the pound shop, can't get the fucking stuff out of the carpet if it gets trodden in by the kids!

Lol, trust me they are horrible, like a fluffy sticky very sugary marshmallow stuck between two wafers, huge packets from the pound shop, can't get the fucking stuff out of the carpet if it gets trodden in by the kids!

They look like 70's tiles?

I do remember them. Fuck sake get shot of her. She's mental.

They look like 70's tiles?

I do remember them. Fuck sake get shot of her. She's mental.
Yup thats them the daft old bat eats them likeArrowroot biccies, she can also eat bowl after bowl of Greek yogurt covered in honey, i keep expecting her to blow up like Mr Crearsote but she's like a jockys whip

Ginger nuts - none.
Chocolate hob nobs - I might feel sick after the second pack. Which is why I don't buy them :-(

none.
not never.

not since at the age of 14,
when 4 of us played similtaneous-wank-on-a-digestive-last-one-to-finish-has-to-have-a-bite-of-it.

thankfully i came third, but the experience has stayed with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ginger nuts - none.
Chocolate hob nobs - I might feel sick after the second pack. Which is why I don't buy them :-(
Just had a couple of these, never had the choccy ones before, very moorish I agree.
The oaty bits go perfectly with milk chocolate.

none.
not never.

not since at the age of 14,
when 4 of us played similtaneous-wank-on-a-digestive-last-one-to-finish-has-to-have-a-bite-of-it.

thankfully i came third, but the experience has stayed with me.
I used to knock one out whilst looking at hirsute cloppers in thrash mags, I very
much doubt I'd win any wanking competitions ogling a McVities Digestive.

Do breakaways count as biscuits? Or Trios? I've been known to do a couple of six packs of each after a few spliffs.

I very
much doubt I'd win any wanking competitions ogling a McVities Digestive.
that depends entirely upon your defintion of winning a game of similtaneous-wank-on-a-digestive-last-one-to-finish-has-to-have-a-bite-of-it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.