How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

what a load of bollocks. I knew someone would say that..read my post..So answer me this... he gives him 45 minutes but 55 minutes is a risk..My word he is a genius! How disappointed was MILLIONS of watchers around the world and the second half, though quite brilliant seemed FLAT for everyone...He a young kid he can play 3 games!
It’s not 3 games though is it. There’s a game every 3 days for two months. I can only assume you’re a child with the mental capacity of a fruitella so I’m not going to call you a fucking idiot, but you’re doing a good impression of one none the less.

If he stays injury free I will guess 39. But I am afraid he will get some injury that will keep him out for some games, a bit like Kun, he was injury prone and spent a few games per season out. How many games did Erling missed for Dortmund last season I'm wondering?
Mainly because they played him every minute they could which is probably why he was given 45 minutes rest.

Reactions: CC1
'It's not true,' the City boss said. 'He has not got a release clause for Real Madrid or any other team.'

'The rumours and people talking, we cannot control it. I always worry about what we can control.'

Jesus is a good player but he was never going to replace Kun who could ? Oh hang on is that a Viking horn i can hear in the distance ? As soon as the Terminator was confirmed, then Jesus had no future at City harsh but simple truth . Glad he is getting the recognition and game time at the Arse. Nice guy, good footballer but his time at City was book ended by two complete masters of the art of scoring goals .
I think the signing of Alvarez affected the decision to move Jesus on more than signing of Haaland did.

It does, or lack of it for his 18 match day squad mates!!

I am thinking a lull will occur at some point. I have no idea really, this sort of goalscoring is rare/unprecedented, so I naturally tend towards the mean. But he might just blast everything out the water and score 50+. Honestly I'd be pretty bloody surprised, even from what I've seen, if he gets to 50. But he might!!!
Mid November to Christmas I reckon will be a lull

what a load of bollocks. I knew someone would say that..read my post..So answer me this... he gives him 45 minutes but 55 minutes is a risk..My word he is a genius! How disappointed was MILLIONS of watchers around the world and the second half, though quite brilliant seemed FLAT for everyone...He a young kid he can play 3 games!
The third goal was about 5 minutes before half time. That’s why Pep made his changes at half time. Sensible management. How can a half that was “quite brilliant” seem flat for everyone. Total falsehood as EVERYONE (but you) thinks Pep was correct.

WTF would he take him off at ht with 2 goals??ridiculous..10 mins more and he would have had a 4th hat trick on the trot...hes a young man at the peak of his powers.leave him on ffs..and dont give me all the bull about "hes managing him" (genius ,pep, or not)

He’s obviously not going to play him for 90 + minutes in every single game. So I think I prefer this method of him starting every game and then coming off when the games are won, over him starting on the bench for certain games. Having said that, I think with the League Cup and dead rubbers in the Champions League incoming, he will probably have to sit a few out before the break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.