How many more people will now become City fans?

Currently in Singapore visiting wife family. 20 years years I've been coming to Malaysia and Singapore l can say this is the first I've seen more kids City tops than any other. There's a big puma shop on orchard road that has a city display in window. completely changed from the blank looks I used to get from the stall owners in petaling street market when I asked them did he have any Manchester city jerseys.
We're the pride of Singapore; )

Currently in Singapore visiting wife family. 20 years years I've been coming to Malaysia and Singapore l can say this is the first I've seen more kids City tops than any other. There's a big puma shop on orchard road that has a city display in window. completely changed from the blank looks I used to get from the stall owners in petaling street market when I asked them did he have any Manchester city jerseys.
You probably stumped them using the word Jersey.

Not many City fans in Cyprus, seemed to be mainly arse and ushited
Liverpool are the curse over here. Every other 40+ bloke is a dipper fan!
More City tops appearing now, though.
The bloke I work with said his 10 year old was crying when City won the chumps, I said "Is he a Milan fan?"
He said "No, City. He loves them" I was shocked. He never mentioned it before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.