How many more people will now become City fans?

The times, they are a changin’…

Apparently we're getting a ton of Twatter fake fans now:

1691331803085.png

I mean it's okay to say someone's a new fan and admit you don't know much..

Can't even call these lot plastics anymore since it insults plastics..

But to invent and re-write history.. even if it's painful history is annoying.

We might need a new classification system:

1. Local fans/ supporters
2. Overseas fans/ supporters
3. social media clowns
4. instant footy experts - JUST ADD WATER
5. prawn sandwich brigade

And now just to make a point..
not all overseas fans are bad..
here's one that made me laugh:

1691361445453.png

Last edited:
Apparently we're getting a ton of Twatter fake fans now:

View attachment 89141

I mean it's okay to say someone's a new fan and admit you don't know much..

Can't even call these lot plastics anymore since it insults plastics..

But to invent and re-write history.. even if it's painful history is annoying.

We might need a new classification system:

1. Local fans/ supporters
2. Overseas fans/ supporters
3. social media clowns
4. instant footy experts - JUST ADD WATER
5. prawn sandwich brigade
There's a lot of twitter users appearing to be new fans and typically hide behind a player's profile picture. They come across as complete morons but every club has their fair share of these clowns.

There's a lot of twitter users appearing to be new fans and typically hide behind a player's profile picture. They come across as complete morons but every club has their fair share of these clowns.
It's the culture in many countries to support players of clubs in addition to the clubs themselves .

We have entered a new phase of our growing support and brand development.

It's all a part of our initial strategy as laid out by our Sheikh and his team.

Gary Cooke predicted that under the Sheikh's investment & guidance we'd become the best sports enterprise on the planet, and that was in 2009 !!

BEST is better than biggest,but we'll probably become both one day if our exponential growth continues at its current rate.

Are you watching Macclesfield ??

I think it’s clear there was a mass boycott today by city fans who attend regularly. Completely different crowd from the images I could see

(I didn’t go either)

I think it’s clear there was a mass boycott today by city fans who attend regularly. Completely different crowd from the images I could see

(I didn’t go either)

Yes, it was shite to be honest, regardless of result. It was like a theme park or how I imagine Old Trafford was in the 90s. Loads of Arsenal in there too as I predicted and was shouted down on here again.

I couldn't see Arse fans, & my mates, who weren't Geoffrey's, didn't mention it !!

City are usually 7/ 10 days behind required fitness and rythem at this stage yet were the better team for 60% of the match.

We won the game in 'normal' time....everything else is an elephant !!

I couldn't see Arse fans, & my mates, who weren't Geoffrey's, didn't mention it !!

City are usually 7/ 10 days behind required fitness and rythem at this stage yet were the better team for 60% of the match.

We won the game in 'normal' time....everything else is an elephant !!

A few mouthy ones thrown out in front of the safe standing section, loads in shirts too but mainly kids to be fair. Saw a couple of kids in United shirts in our end too FFS. It was good to go and welcome the lads back from Istanbul but that'll be the last Community Shield I go to I think. Had a laugh with a few other blues around us how shite the crowd was.

Happy enough with that workout. Pity we didn’t hold on, wanted to see the four trophies in front of the team picture!

KDB return was a bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.