How many points to win the league?

Good result for us last night. I still see Chelsea as more of a threat than the rags. We are in such a good position though and that helps take pressure off the big games which should mean better performances.

We all looked at Anfield as being the toughest test but as much as they have a great attack they also have a poor defence. We can control the midfield battle, particularly if Silva plays, and will create chances. Yes they will have theirs but I see no reason why we can't beat them. We are due a win at Anfield and this season is the year we will get it.
Field our strongest team and we will win. Ederson, walker, otamendi, stones, delphinio, Fern, De Bruyne, Silva, Raz, Sane, Kun. If for whatever reason we need to change 2 or 3 in that team, we probably won’t win.

All this assumes the other teams picking up close to maximum points. Our nearest rivals have dropped points in 8 out of 22 games-that's in excess of 1 in 3! The next teams are even worse. There is no suggestion that any of them are going on a 10+ match winning streak.

There have been many many better teams in the PL and not one of them has gotten close to winning 16 in a row other than ourselves.

Chelsea won 30 games last season and were more than capable of a good run. Not saying we won't win it we have a great chance but glad to be well ahead of them.

Chelsea won 30 games last season and were more than capable of a good run. Not saying we won't win it we have a great chance but glad to be well ahead of them.
They are not capable of winning 16 games in a row, give over.

Win at Liverpool and it's over. Won't be easy. Expect VVD to make his debut.

United are away at Spurs the following Week.

If we beat Liverpool the Invincibles chat will ramp up to fever pitch.

They are not capable of winning 16 games in a row, give over.
Agreed
Comparing last year with this is ridiculous.
They weren't involved in Europe last year, got knocked out early in the CO Cup and have sold their most prolific striker. Plus they had a new manager which changed their playing style and it's taken a while for teams to work them out.

They are a good team but not very good.

Good result for us last night. I still see Chelsea as more of a threat than the rags. We are in such a good position though and that helps take pressure off the big games which should mean better performances.

We all looked at Anfield as being the toughest test but as much as they have a great attack they also have a poor defence. We can control the midfield battle, particularly if Silva plays, and will create chances. Yes they will have theirs but I see no reason why we can't beat them. We are due a win at Anfield and this season is the year we will get it.

Definitely due a win there, but if I was offered a draw now I'd take it. We've gone to Anfield time and time again with the best team on paper and still made them look like a Barcelona Bayern hybrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.