How many points to win the league?

How else can “how would folk take it if from 15 points clear we won it by say 3 points?” be construed?
Seemingly as you put it "people would take it badly if we only won the league by three points?!?!" it can be construed numerous ways, surprisingly enough. Context is a crazy thing.

If we win the league, by any amount, everyone would be thrilled. I asked though, for arguments sake, if we won it by a close margin from such a wide margin, would people perhaps scrutinise it differently.

Not if they'd be mad if we only won it by three points with no context. That would be silly and ignorant of course.

If they did then they’d be mental.

A league win is a league win.
Would you not think if we dropped, say around 15/16 points from here until the end of the season that the club's review/some supporters of the squad, summer spending etc would change?

Or would winning the league by any amount, regardless of our current position, "satisfy" enough? Obviously winning the title is just that, and I prefixes it all by saying that but surely a huge drop off, if it happened, couldn't go unnoticed?

I'm not trying to be coy, I don't think it's a controversial or unfair question, sorry for trying to get a genuine discussion going.

Would you not think if we dropped, say around 15/16 points from here until the end of the season that the club's review/some supporters of the squad, summer spending etc would change?

Or would winning the league by any amount, regardless of our current position, "satisfy" enough? Obviously winning the title is just that, and I prefixes it all by saying that but surely a huge drop off, if it happened, couldn't go unnoticed?

I'm not trying to be coy, I don't think it's a controversial or unfair question, sorry for trying to get a genuine discussion going.
I'll guarantee in some parts of the media it would be "City implode but just abt get home"

I'm going for 86, so we need another 24 points or 8 wins.
Hopefully the first will come on Saturday.

We could win it with 10 games to go rest the first team squad for cup games eds in all the prem games and win the title losing the last 10 games don't give a fuck if we win it by 1 goal difference

Would be lovely if the rags only got 0,1 or 2 points from spurs away and Burnley away. Possible and would give us some more breathing space.

Also would drag them into a real fight for top 4. Can you imagine if they buy Sanchez and they end up 5th!??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.