How many points to win the league?

IZukHMi_d.jpg
There is a BIG LESSON in that picture!!! I hope we don’t learn it the hard way!!!

The big lesson is not to be adelude dipper
I think I know what you are saying!?!

No deluded Blues then, eh?! ;-) Well, I mean other than everyone who thinks it’s already over with half the season still to play and neither of our two main midfield creators or forwards going to the injured, etc, etc, etc... Here’s hoping it is as straightforward as everyone seems to think!

I think I know what you are saying!?!

No deluded Blues then, eh?! ;-) Well, I mean other than everyone who thinks it’s already over with half the season still to play and neither of our two main midfield creators or forwards going to the injured, etc, etc, etc... Here’s hoping it is as straightforward as everyone seems to think!
Fucking iPads are shit

wrapped up by end of march will be just fine, do you think utd will be up for a guard of honour at the derby

I dont know a City who thinks its won yet. If anything theyre thinking, shit, what can go wrong,
I would normally agree, but I’m hearing too many thinking it’s all over, hence the comments about the dipper t shirt!

Fingers and toes crossed for 3 in 6!!!

I dont know a City who thinks its won yet. If anything theyre thinking, shit, what can go wrong,

Ha ha. You are not wrong. I've been giving it the "yeah the leagues over now" to my mates then I'm lay in bed at night and the little city thought devil appears telling me that "if we lose to Liverpool it will only be 10 points and then we could do this and that and De Bruyne and Silva get injured and Pep leaves us and Pearce takes over again and united win every game and and and and! FUCK OFF thought devil!

wrapped up by end of march will be just fine, do you think utd will be up for a guard of honour at the derby

Well if it was the other way around city wouldn’t think a second about doing it but that lot will come up with an excuse why they won’t be doing it or in other Gill will come up with why they won’t be doing one.

I would normally agree, but I’m hearing too many thinking it’s all over, hence the comments about the dipper t shirt!

Fingers and toes crossed for 3 in 6!!!

Never over till it’s over but some supporters are looking at what we have to do to cock it up and with This squad losing 5 games out of 19 while the rags having to win 19 games seemingly thinking that’s impossible well the scum winning 19 games that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.