How many points to win the league?

Quite apart from that we won't be playing Arsenal in the league if they beat Chelsea on Wednesday, whatever we do against Bristol
I'd prefer that to be the case, personally. Then we wouldn't have back to back games with Chelsea. It would also mean the other game will go ahead and the possibility of both sides cancelling each other out.

With us being 12pts ahead of the rags, and having only to play Arsenal & Spurs away & Chelsea at home while the rags have to play all of the top 6 teams, both Spurs and City away with the other fixtures at home. They will have to drop points somewhere. So therefore I reckon that 9 wins and 3 draws out of the remaining fixtures should see us as champions.

If ever proof was needed you can't make assumptions about how many points may or may not be enough then last night's game was it.

What I do think is fair to assume, is that if we keep our key players fit then we are the best team in the league and should continue to roll at a pace others will do well to keep up with let alone bridge the gaps.

I'm sure United and Chelsea (and anyone else we remotely think still have a sniff) will all win games between now and the end of the season we had reasonable hope they may lose. Their all just as likely to drop a bollock as Liverpool did last night. It's in our DNA to be cautious but the law of averages are hugely on our side right now.

Utd are 50/1 to win the league.
Bang £20 on.
Come May you either get £1000 or the blues becomming champions!

40 -1 on Skybet now, must have been a load of delusional rags think that Sanchez will win them the league now. Bookies must be loving it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.