How many points to win the league?

Absolutely it would be good as done but Burnley A, Arsenal A, and Chelsea H won't be easy. We've also got Basel A between Leicester and Arsenal and Basel H after Chelsea. Not to mention the LC final will move the Arsenal game back a few days and I'm really not sure when the fifth round of the FA Cup would be.

Arsenal game may turn out not get played til April. That’s what happened to the United Game last season.

wokee up early so had a go on that

ended up us winning it by derby day and ending on 99 points 32W 3D 3L GD79 scorimg 111

next were
scousers on 80
chelsea on 80
rags on 77
spurs on 74

relegation
southampton
stoke
swansea

I got saints going down as well. Going to have a few quid on that.

ended up us winning it by derby day and ending on 99 points 32W 3D 3L GD79 scorimg 111

next were
scousers on 80
chelsea on 80
rags on 77
spurs on 74

relegation
southampton
stoke
swansea
I got us to win with four games to spare eventually finishing on 97
Then I got United 12 points behind on 85
Liverpool on 81
Spurs on 79 then Chelsea on 76
I had Huddersfield, WBA and Swansea to go down

might be a good idea, also won't miss any of them 3 tbh two shite to get to and the other is stoke
I think Newcastle will be there or there about with no takeover, Ashley giving raffa no funds ,etc I can see them doing what tom Petty says, freefalling

next were
scousers on 80
chelsea on 80
rags on 77
spurs on 74

relegation
southampton
stoke
swansea
I ran a total worst case scenario model, with us losing and drawing more than we win, and United, Liverpool and Chelsea winning all their games, and drawing the head to heads - squeaky bum time on the last day. But I did find that reassuring, as I don't think it's likely that we'll lose/draw that often, or that anyone else will hit white-hot form.

Might be a bit obscure but I like the idea of more than 90 points as that's how many Arsenal's "invincibles" ended up with.
Just to emphasise that unbeaten means bugger all if you're drawing loads of games.

Too much complacency here, which will all go out the window if we lose today and the rags win.

In the year of Newcastle's spectacular collapse (95-96) they were, like us now, 12 points ahead with 15 games left. Also that season they lost 4-3 at Anfield in a match labelled "the game of the decade". I'm the least superstitious person around but when I read that I was spooked. Though at least their loss to Liverpool came later in the season - ours is already out of the way.

I'm confident we'll win the title, not because of any precedents or statistical analysis or computer guesswork but simply because of the way the team play; it's impossible to imagine them dropping as many points as Newcastle did that year if they play at even 75% of the standard up to now. But it's so important to stay level-headed, and the more-winnable games like today are the really crucial ones for me.

I'm confident of winning the title but when people say it's already won it makes me cringe.
I dont think we will but better sides than us have bottled things in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.