How many times have you been to Wembley??

Leicester FA Nelly winner
Newcastle LC Tuart overhead
Wolves LC fuck off
Spuds FA 1st game missed replay emigrated fuck off
99 Gillingham came back for from Perth
Stoke FA came back for from Perth
still in Perth retired so no more

Impressed. That's commitment. Can only imagine how you were feeling at 2-0 down against the Gills…
;-)
Out of curiosity, are there (were there) direct flights from Perth to London, or do you have to change somewhere?

11 at old Wembley: 74 and 76 League Cup finals, 81 FA cup final and replay, 86 FMC and 99 play-off final, all with City. Plus 4 England games (Scotland x 2, Holland and Hungary), and Latics v Forest League Cup final.
Lots at new Wembley: FA semi, final and shield in 2011, FA semi and final in 2013, League Cup and shield in 2014, League Cup in 2016, FA semi in 2017, League Cup finals in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 (Covid game), FA semi and final in 2019, two PL games v Spurs and semi v dippers last season. The novelty has long worn off, but I'll be there tomorrow.

Wasn't shield v Chelsea game 2012 at Villa Park? Unless we played them again.

221356ba75b48eddf81bee313c1b35e2.jpg

Have absolutely no recollection of it whatsoever. But I can’t think of any reason why I wouldn’t have gone.

Five to see City at the old Wembley, plus some England matches and R.L. Challenge Cup finals.
Stoke and Watford at the new stadium.

That’s amazing mate - can I ask cheekily how old you are??
Haha no worries, I'm 53

Went to the 1981 replay and haven't missed us playing there since. I made a vow to myself that whenever we play there I wont miss.

Impressed. That's commitment. Can only imagine how you were feeling at 2-0 down against the Gills…
;-)
Out of curiosity, are there (were there) direct flights from Perth to London, or do you have to change somewhere?
Stoke, Perth Dubai M/C
99, Perth Dubai London M/C, then with the Fir Tree Reddish, stayed in Watford and stayed to the end tears in my eyes.

19 tomorrow, missed last year's semi and the last couple of Community shields, first one was 1976.

17 including 1 against spurs in the league.

4 other times with mates of other clubs.

22nd time tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.