How many times have you been to Wembley??

Thats was the finest game I have ever seen Franny Lee play, he was just unbeatable that day. I`ve seen him have some truly outstanding games for City but that day he was on a different planet.
I`ll always remember it for the heavy snow and shit Wembley surface.
He was like a man possessed !

I also have no recollection of the game. I don't think I went but don't know why.
Missed the start of that game, as the train from Watford (where were staying) went straight down to Euston instead of stopping at Wembley Central. By the time I got into the ground, I heard a loud roar - Sergio had scored the first goal!

So can anyone remember when this red card was?

c7f7f473d709770d281cb02b51f3a137.jpg
Zabaleta versus Wigan.

I went to the old Wembley four times with City. I also went once for an England match (v Portugal 1966) and once for a Benfica match (1968 European Cup Final).

The latter would have been amusing but for the result. We got tickets from Benfica for the match after sending them an International Money Order. We asked for eight but got six tickets. The United fans who couldn’t get tickets were obviously too stupid to try that.

Since Wembley has been rebuilt I have been to four League Cup Finals, one FA Cup Final, a couple of Community Shields plus three or four Semi-Finals.

It adds up to around 16 or 17 matches there. I will be there tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be the 24th time I have seen city at wembley. Never get bored of seeing the blues there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.