How many times have you been to Wembley??

Just been trying to work it out; since the start of the 2010/11 season, have we (as a club) been there 24 times (not counting Spurs league games)? And has anyone been to all of them?
6 League Cup finals
4 FA Cup finals
8 FA Cup semi finals (including next month)
6 Community Shields (2 more at Villa and Leicester)

With possibly/hopefully 2 more to come by June 1st. Me? I've been 6 times.
Been to them all except covid restricted one. Including Villa Park and Leicester. My 14 year grandson as been to 18 he's no idea just how lucky he his.
IT'S GREAT BEING A BLUE CTID

Old Wembley, 3 with City
70, 74, 76 league cup finals
2 with England
10 RL Challenge Cup finals
2 RL internationals
Bizarrely Dippers v West Ham 1981 league cup final, dad got tickets when City in semis and booked us a weekend in London.
New Wembley 1 Ireland RU World cup 2017.
Old Wembley always magical, the real theatre of dreams.
New Wembley soulless over priced big ground, totally lacking magic, mind you much preferred Maine Rd to the Etihad.
Forgot FA vase final 1985 with Fleetwood town, lost to Halesowen. Less than 20 000 on, bizarrely back the following Saturday 96,000 on for Wigan v Hull FC, think at least another 10,000 were on never seen Wembley so packed. My mate had no ticket but staggered up to the turnstile waved his bus badge and said " let me in for nowt I've bought a chara" turnstile keepers response was " I'm glad I wasn't on it your as pissed as a c**t. Incredibly he still let him in. The greatest game of rugby ever played either code and Wigan won. One of the best days ever took me a week to sober up.

Leicester fa Cup
West Brom league Cup
Newcastle league Cup
Wolves league Cup
Spurs fa Cup replay
Gillingham play off

It was a hyped up overpriced shithole then and I suspect nothing is changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.