How many times have you watched city live?

de niro said:
worsleyweb said:
de niro said:
wouldn't have a clue.

More than a thousand??

suppose so, honestly wouldn't know. done a fair few seasons where i've not missed a home game and a few where i've hardly missed an away. add in cups and euros i guess you may be right. first game was in 65.

Let's say 25 times a year average for 50 years - you are in the lead with 1250!

Did a count a years ago was over a thou I had a full head of dark hair then it must be a good two and a half thou now I'm grey and old as fuck. Frightening!!!...

I'm not a bigger blue than you tho'

season ticket since '76, so average 25 league games, 5 cup games per season so looking circa 1100+ games

blue b4 the moon said:
Did a count a years ago was over a thou I had a full head of dark hair then it must be a good two and a half thou now I'm grey and old as fuck. Frightening!!!...

I'm not a bigger blue than you tho'

Seriously two and a half thousand games??

Just been to the one .... the Stoke game last week . The atmosphere was crap , the game was crap and I didn't like the chips at half time . I ain't going again

leruzin said:
Just been to the one .... the Stoke game last week . The atmosphere was crap , the game was crap and I didn't like the chips at half time . I ain't going again

At least they had chips at half time.

From A and B team matches at Chassen Road Urmston back in the 60s up to the present day as a long term season ticket holder I reckon I'm must have seen City teams play well over 1000 times.

I don't know but I still get a buzz every time, going to the match, the travelling, the build up, the actual game. I need a fix regularly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.