how much ale have you sank?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
TCIB said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Midnight and on my 5th bottle of Winter Warmer ale.
Kick off at 10am so probably just one more to swallow

On a family forum and by a mod also, the fucking shame of it Phil, the shame !

Having innocently wrote that line, I thought twice about hitting the submit button.... but then was curious as to who would be first to turn it into something it wasn't ;)
Congratulations. You win a signed copy of Teenage Kicks (signed by my neighbour. Or neighbor even.)

You should have known better than show faith in the cellar sir hehe

Hows Boston ?

Bit more jd atm hic...

Just seen this thread.

After a quiet night of 2 x House Beer in The Angel, 3 x Joeys in Hare & Hounds followed by a night cap of a Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA an almighty purging of my guts is calling...

On my 4th (Grain Oak) in the fine city of Norwich. Might revise my best cities.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:22 pm --<br /><br />
Deepest Blue said:
Just seen this thread.

After a quiet night of 2 x House Beer in The Angel, 3 x Joeys in Hare & Hounds followed by a night cap of a Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA an almighty purging of my guts is calling...

The house beer in the Angel (Bob's White lion) is one of the finest beers on the planet, says my wife. What's the Hare & Hounds like now ?

Nope, wake up fit as a fiddle the next day.

To be honest that's why I drink it

Nice easy one tonight, couple of pints of stout and a couple of glasses of white, with the wife. Last night was a mess, 8 pints of stout and half a bottle of whiskey, left me feeling green today.

A bit of advice, if you don't fancy getting wankered tonight, stay off the bluemoon forum and particularly the post match thread, honestly it will drive you to drink beyond oblivion!. Some wankers on there I'll tell yer.

Half a bottle of Lamb's and the world seems so much brighter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.