How much did Paul Dickov cost us?

Thanks. Makes me wonder where this club wold be now if he hadn't of scored THAT goal. Such a defining moment in our history.

There'll be posts shortly telling us that if he wasn't so shit all season he wouldn't have needed to score that goal.

Wouldn't have been in a position to score "that" goal if Andy Morrison hadn't joined us. (Both heroes)

Thanks. Makes me wonder where this club wold be now if he hadn't of scored THAT goal. Such a defining moment in our history.

I asked Joe Royle that very question at a sportsman’s dinner about 4 years ago. He said we’d have gone (or been very close to going) bust

But I think we all know that anyway

In terms of the adrenalin rush, nothing will ever top that moment. The most mental celebration I've ever been involved in, bordering on the celestial. The Agueroooooo goal had a higher profile, but the tension by that point, fuelled by the ramifications of the rags lording it over us on an unimaginable scale, had reached a level whereby my overwhelming emotion was one of pure relief

Wouldn't have been in a position to score "that" goal if Andy Morrison hadn't joined us. (Both heroes)
It wouldn't have made any difference without Super Kev getting us on the map with his 90th minute goal that day, let's not forget he also scored his penalty whereas Dickov missed his... Love Dickov but I think Kev Horlocks contribution that day is overlooked by many Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.