How Much of South Stand is Season Tckets

Jonny_H

as title?

trying to get tickets for hamburg game in south stand but 1 i've been trying all f-king morning online. eventually got in and there were a few seats dotted about... picked them... went to buy and the website kicked me out....

so my question... season ticket holders seats are held until sunday night.

therefore i'm thinking on Monday they'll be a few more seats available (at the higher price tho)

does anyone know roughly how much of the south stand is season tickets? 50% - 75% ? ?

Id say 75% + is season ticket, im in 119 and its usually the same people around me every game and same in the next block you see the same faces.

good good... i'd rather wait til Monday then and see if i can get seats in 116/117 and pay the higher price tbh, just hope that all the season ticket holders dont want their seats hahaha

A lot of my mates and me included in the south stand have already booked their tickets.

Don't think they'll be many available after monday.

your gonna struggle for south stand tickets on monday fella. My advice is take a half day and get down there early doors on monday. You bound to have the pick of at least 40 - 50

ye i dont think they'll be many available either specially at this price tbh but i'd rather wait til monday and see rather than buy tickets in north stand or wherever. south stand has such a better atmosphere and just make the game a whole lot better tbh.

southstand117 said:
i'm in 117 and its pretty much the same peolpe around me ever game

me too mate, usual boring i dont wanna sing mob, unless we score tripe around me each week...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.