How much will be spent?

fbloke

Watching the Bolton v Arsenal game it is startlingly obvious that they need to spend plenty to get to a level to realistically challenge for the title / CL next season.

At least 4 players I reckon - 2 strikers, 1 CB and a keeper which likely means about £100m or more?

Spuds need a striker and at least one CB - £80-100m?

Liverpool are apparently ready to spend big, perhaps £70m+

Chelsea have just spent big in Jan' but if Roman is in the mood maybe they will spend again?

And of course City are going to add some quality players.

But it may mean that City are far from the top spenders this summer especially as United have £180m in the bank ;-)

FFPR is kicking in fully soon so I wonder how much will be spent in summer?

(will we get slated for not spending big this time?)

If we get into the CL we win not be challenging for it, no chance!

Spurs £80-£100m? What? lmao More like 30 or 40 at most, Liverpool about 20-30, United about 40-50, Chelsea about 80, us about 80.

We will only spend what we raise through our own transfer dealings IMO. Only exception will be if a top drawer player comes on the market and we don't sell Tevez for cash. Wenger has already said somewhere won't be buying, rags will have to buy a keeper but they will use the excuse value in the market. Suspect the transfer market this summer from all clubs affected by FFPR will be swop deals.

Wenger will spend nothing again.

Redknobb will want to spend but Levy won't let him. Maybe one player but nothing exciting. He will claim they tried for someone huge and almost got him.

This coming transfer window will probably see if fifa unfair play rules designed to keep the status quo are enforceable roman obviously didn't think so when he popped another 70 million out on top of the debt already in place.From what i can see if our gaffer wants to put £250 million into City the game in England and Europe in general hows that a bad thing, rather than just having a few teams dominating the market there's another big player now surely that's good to be good for competition.

United - won't spend vast amounts. With Fergie's obsession with "value" signings, we'll have to make do with those and hope that they turn out as well as Hernandez and Smalling.

Can't see Arsenal spending massively either. As much as they need to; it just isn't how Wenger does things.

Liverpool - think they'll spend big. Figures of around £50m have been bandied about as to their budget, and I expect it'll be summat like that.

Spuds - Will do their usual thing of spending and spending, without too much to show for it. More interested to see who they'll be getting rid of.

You lot will splash the cash. I don't think that you'll buy another centre-half though, like many of you want.

You can't buy what Arsenal need: Testicles and/or a spine.

The shite will probably spend 60m on tramps, gypsies and fannies and moan about value.

Chelsea will just be dicks whatever they do.

Spurs will ultimately be forced to slow down when the amassed jizm the media have shot over them finally starts to crustate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.