How Thick is Chris Smalling?

dennishasdoneit

Team supported
Manchester City FC.
This ""stupid" noisy neighbours defender first came to my attention when he was still playing for Fulham( otherwise known as the utd youth team..)when we went there with a mr tevez at centre forwafd an he twisted and turned this rookie centre half one way, then the other to such an extent the twunt collapsed in a heap , before tevez smashed the ball home...

Low and behold ,Bambi- on- ice somehow lands a move to the swamp, , where, notwithstanding his limited ability, pretty quickly assumes the arrogant, know all, but fuck all ,attitude of anyone to do with the noisest neighbours in the world.
Ahead of the crunch match at The Etihad during bobby mancs tenure, Bambi announces in the press;

"City will crack" quite what that was based upon( his predecesor,s stimulant of choice?) i do not know, given that his experience of playing top class football and
winning ttles was considerably less than any player at City,not to mention world cup winners like Silva, and hugely experienced performers on the European and international stage such as Tevez,Yaya and Zabba....
The fact that a lame utd came to our place and didnt even have the ability or the guts to manage a single shot on target suggests bambi was talking as much bollocks,based on wishful thinking, as a certain other london born central defender who, at the start of this season,suggested utd would win the league....( see what i mean about ARROGANT,KNOW ALL, BUT FUCK ALL ATTITUDE)...anyway, such simpleton remarks earned dozy wio his very own thread on here, and i think its only right that the young classy utd centre backj should have the same, after his bizzare contribution towards sundays match....
i have rarely seen such a "stupid" double-header of decision making,...off his rocker..the pressure clearly got to Bambi, and it was he who cracked under it.

Not his fault. He was told to be the next Rio Ferdinand, so he had a lobotomy.

Was honestly gutted when he went off.

He is so poor and lets the ball go just over his head so many times that he is a liability,anyone else wouldnt do it.

Thick as pigshit....suicide bomber seems a good idea for a party.

Tbilisi said:
Was honestly gutted when he went off.

He is so poor and lets the ball go just over his head so many times that he is a liability,anyone else wouldnt do it.

Thick as pigshit....suicide bomber seems a good idea for a party.

He once turned up as a defender

Two and a half months into the season and The MUppet show have choice new nicknames for their young england stars

"fat" and "stupid"...this is really entertaining stuff.

dennishasdoneit said:
Two and a half months into the season and The MUppet show have choice new nicknames for their young england stars

"fat" and "stupid"...this is really entertaining stuff.
In various amateur sporting circles it is a tradition to award certain players something called the FUGLYBUPID award - a mickey take for anyone who has been deemed to have excelled during the day at one, several or all of the categories: Fat, Ugly, Bald and Stupid.
Looks like the rags have now achieved a clean sweep on all fronts at both domestic and international levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.