How to expose yourself as a racist without trying

All the above does is water down the term doesn't it.

It's people like you that scream racist when people denigrate the French or the Sweaties.

Me? I didn't write the bloody laws. Just stating that it's why it's called racist.

Also to be fair most of the hatred to Muslims doesn't really critique Islam, go on the UKIP or Britain First pages on Facebook etc and they direct their anger at the people calling them Muzzrats and Sand N-word.

Also, I'm not a lover of Islam. I don't like that in some sections of Muslim communities, women are subjugated. It's amazing to me that feminists don't call this out at all.

Also, I'm not a lover of Islam. I don't like that in some sections of Muslim communities, women are subjugated. It's amazing to me that feminists don't call this out at all.

If a problem can't be blamed on white men or the US, the UK or Israel the politically correct zealots remain silent.

It isn't just feminists and the poor treatment of women in many countries and communities. Child abuse in Rotherham is another recent example of the phenomenon. And we don't hear them complaining about the persecution of gays in places like Gaza and many African countries.

Yet another stunning extract from the urmston book of shit posts.

I've got the hard back edition and let's just say his illustrations are both primitive and concerning.

jk03iy7tfufj0tavong9.jpg

Last edited:
Me? I didn't write the bloody laws. Just stating that it's why it's called racist.

Also to be fair most of the hatred to Muslims doesn't really critique Islam, go on the UKIP or Britain First pages on Facebook etc and they direct their anger at the people calling them Muzzrats and Sand N-word.

I generally delete anyone on Facebook posting Britain first stuff as arguing with someone utilising the brain power of an amoeba is both time consuming and futile but I take your point.

All I'm saying is that it should be fine to have a go at someone's region or nationality. Especially the Welsh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.