How to fill our time

I’ve barely thought about football and I’m not missing it one bit. Which is very strange! I’m usually all consumed and obsessed with it all. And I couldn’t give a fuck anymore.

I saw Johnny Evans in M&S the other day and it occurred to me how I’ve not even given football a second thought, not even City.

I think this will be the end of it all with a lot of fans, especially with VAR and the prices and how clubs don’t look after their fans. I think this break will make fans realise how we don’t need football and the shit side of it and will fall away from the game or start supporting lower/non-league.

Interesting pov that pal. Heard a few media types saying that when it comes back it will be cathartic, special etc, but I wonder if in reality (and outside Merseyside) there’ll be more than a few folk who take the view you’re suggesting.

Interesting pov that pal. Heard a few media types saying that when it comes back it will be cathartic, special etc, but I wonder if in reality (and outside Merseyside) there’ll be more than a few folk who take the view you’re suggesting.
Got to agree love city but not missing it at all.this virus has changed things for the good.might make us all appreciate what we had more and concentrate on loving those close to us and cherish life in general.

I’ve barely thought about football and I’m not missing it one bit. Which is very strange! I’m usually all consumed and obsessed with it all. And I couldn’t give a fuck anymore.

I saw Johnny Evans in M&S the other day and it occurred to me how I’ve not even given football a second thought, not even City.

I think this will be the end of it all with a lot of fans, especially with VAR and the prices and how clubs don’t look after their fans. I think this break will make fans realise how we don’t need football and the shit side of it and will fall away from the game or start supporting lower/non-league.
Great post
Here I am in my 60s having followed The Blues all my life, wishing for another Wembley appearance after the 76 final. Getting two in 81, the ups and downs of witnessing the loss to Stockport County home and away in the league.Oldham Blackpool in the cup losses but at least the scum lost at Bournemouth same day and the highs of Gillingham Bradford Blackburn etc
Loved the last jackpot years, but football has become insignificant with the current problems faced by all.
Will probably renew my season ticket but teetering on sacking the expense, hassle, VAR , ridiculous kick off times, bastard traffic wardens etc that is now the norm.
Still watch my beloved blues in a pub (when they reopen) with beer at a reasonable price followed by a hearty meal and home for MOTD warm, dry and wealthier.
Stay safe Blues

Cobblers!.....Northampton Town I mean

Does City have any team connections in Germany?

I was home and away for years and did the miles whilst based in London. I cancelled my Seasoncard two months in of the 2018/19 season and have been once since. I don’t miss it in the slightest due to the mutated behemoth that Premier League football has become. Its freed up the time and money to do other things. I went on seven trips abroad last year.

My blood pressure used to go through the roof because of VAR controversies - now I just shed blood when I do something stupid while doing lots of odd jobs because of the virus and no games.
Given the escalating number of cases and deaths in the UK and throughout the world can anyone (other than the UEFA & PL clowns) seriously think that games will resume in a couple of months

Building my model railway. Tables are down, dual carriageway built.Viaduct and stations with 2 modern Blackpool trams going automatically end to end over the viaducts done. Now to start laying the main tracks. Should keep me occupied if we are all locked in over the summer months.

Great post
Here I am in my 60s having followed The Blues all my life, wishing for another Wembley appearance after the 76 final. Getting two in 81, the ups and downs of witnessing the loss to Stockport County home and away in the league.Oldham Blackpool in the cup losses but at least the scum lost at Bournemouth same day and the highs of Gillingham Bradford Blackburn etc
Loved the last jackpot years, but football has become insignificant with the current problems faced by all.
Will probably renew my season ticket but teetering on sacking the expense, hassle, VAR , ridiculous kick off times, bastard traffic wardens etc that is now the norm.
Still watch my beloved blues in a pub (when they reopen) with beer at a reasonable price followed by a hearty meal and home for MOTD warm, dry and wealthier.
Stay safe Blues
Ditto. Add, worried whether your car will still be there when you get back, long walk in the pissing rain, the guy on the next seat wanting part of your seat as well as his own and about £80 a pop and the comfort of the home armchair becomes very appealing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.