How Will "Mr. Deadline Day Jim White" Hype Up Deadline day?

Hmm; point taken! Maybe a bit heavy on the fake tan, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker!
Maybe Pep can get her on CityTV

article-0-1AB4041100000578-843_634x421.jpg

The desperation at Sky for a big deal to cover our pep deal is palpable. McQueen was almost offering blowies for a major deal at close.

So this guy is this biggest turd on English tv? Undoubtedly it's Craig burley here in America. Biggest troll/wum without a doubt. Already shitting on Pep. Peps a coward for not going to United! 'Bottled it'.

So this guy is this biggest turd on English tv? Undoubtedly it's Craig burley here in America. Biggest troll/wum without a doubt. Already shitting on Pep. Peps a coward for not going to United! 'Bottled it'.

To be fair to Burley he called the rags a sinking ship. So i can stand him. For now.

To be fair to Burley he called the rags a sinking ship. So i can stand him. For now.

He does shit on everybody to be fair. Anybody that talks after him he interrupts which adds to my annoyance. Dude is a total douche though. Fidgets like crazy after every segment. Calm down after the wumming man. Trolling 101.

He does shit on everybody to be fair. Anybody that talks after him he interrupts which adds to my annoyance. Dude is a total douche though. Fidgets like crazy after every segment. Calm down after the wumming man. Trolling 101.

Yeah like there's this whole show called Burley's Boiling Point in which the whole purpose is for him to be mad (????). I think Paul Mariner and Gab Marcotti provide much more insightful commentary though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.