Howard Webb

NDJ

The ref for the Norwich game, i was expecting Walton or even atkinson again as the F.A have been really trying to find us a loss over the last few games.

Re: Howard Webb

Webb is alright in my book. Lets not get to paranoid eh chaps. Defend our honor of course but beware of looking like this chap...

tin-foil-hat.jpg

As you can see Mr Kitty is not impressed.

kenzie115 said:
Top referee, very happy about that.

An oxymoron if ever there was one! I look at Webb and see someone who could possibly get through the ninety minutes without doing as much damage as Walton, or Crappenberg, or The TimeLord, or the kid Attwell and the list can go on for another full paragraph.

NDJ said:
The ref for the Norwich game, i was expecting Walton or even atkinson again as the F.A have been really trying to find us a loss over the last few games.

you me the f.a. thats run by david berstein one of our own.

i think not.

there is a lot of shifty shit goes on in football but on this your miles off. imo

webb is a good ref but brazen as hell when he feels threatened by teams.

shame because he has ruined a few games of footie.... yet some games he mastered completely. lets hope he has a good one.

We've had some well reffed matches on the whole, we definately get a better rub of the green than we used to. Keegan's first PL season saw us not get a single penalty until one of the last games of the season even though we deserved loads. Only badly reffed matches so far are the Bolton game, Wolves game and Liverpool to a certain extent. That's not bad going really, although it must be easy to ref 5-1's and 4 - nils.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.