How's your mood after the RM game?

Its hard to be too critical, defensive masterclass by them. Some clever tactics.

I thought the Haaland sub was pivotal. Was made too late and would have preferred Bobb to Alvarez…

Thems the breaks tho. Pep gambled on a late goal that never came.

Onto Sat…

Baffled and gutted, totally drained. We absolutely battered them but there was just no way through that brick wall. The amount of times we had a shot on but elected to keep passing it drove me mad.

I have no idea how the players pick themselves up mentally and physically for Chelsea in three days time. They were running on empty at the end

I'm frustrated but we'll be reet. Ironic we have the best goalscorer in the game currently, yet I'm sure we miss as many, if not more big chances as we did before he rocked up.

We need to twat Chelsea at the weekend.

I'm frustrated but we'll be reet. Ironic we have the best goalscorer in the game currently, yet I'm sure we miss as many, if not more big chances as we did before he rocked up.

We need to twat Chelsea at the weekend.
Palmer FC You mean ?
Lol

It’s possible to be both very disappointed tonight (as we were by far the better team) AND positive - as we have the chance to win a record 4th Premier League on the bounce and ‘possibly’ d*ck the Rags again at Wembley.

If you cant be positive as a City fan right now I’m afraid this may be the wrong sport/passion for you ..

You win some you lose some…and despite absolutely dominating them I’ll just take it on the chin and try not think about it.

…on the flip side going into extra time and pens meant the beautiful redhead who sits half a dozen seats down from me squeezed past me for aa additional comfort break so I got an extra chance to admire her today.

Silver linings and all that :-)

Wanted the double treble.
Disappointed.
But less than after:
Chelsea in Porto or Spurs in '81 or losing the final of the schools challenge cup to the posh buggers from Grosvenor Road in 1965.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.