How's your mood after the RM game?

Just got in now I don’t think it’s funny sank in yet it probably will tomorrow once the beer wears off. It just wasnt meant to be tonight but I’m so proud of this team. Onwards and upwards now we still have so much to play for. Up the blues.

I feel disappointed but we can hold our heads high , finest of fine margins but I bet Bernie’s dog gets the Kurt Zouma treatment tonight

Been home half hour and I’m nearly at peace with it. Very unlucky, we twatted them and it was a buzz seein fans of the mighty real madrid hugging each other when they managed to hang on for pens. Gutted for Bernardo though. Optimistic for FA cup and League. Come on city!!

Fine with the performance, fine with the tactics, fine with the manager. I sensed a gutting unlucky defeat like this was due and here it is. I’m disappointed that we go into a semi in 2.5 days but feel determined that a domestic double will kill the pain.

Just got in;feeling a bit subdued but not as cheesed off as I normally am when we lose.

Felt we weren’t brave enough in the first half; second half far better but it wasn’t to be.

Just back and I'm fucking gutted. We should have battered them, but we pissed about on the edge of the box looking to score the perfect goal instead of banging in a few shots and testing their keeper.

We brought that upon ourselves and to lose to those cheating wankers and seeing that we would have smashed Mewnick over two games then pissed on PSG is even more annoying.

Instead the diving, cheating arseholes will probably go on and win it again. Fuckers

Proud of the club the team management and fans we couldn’t have done more and I’d much rather get knocked out having been honest and played the way we did than cheat at every opportunity like the great Real Madrid Yes it’s about winning but then only thing they won is a penalty shootout
Luton can take more credit from their performance it was honest unlike the cheats that they are
It’s onwards and upwards well done City I waited and applauded every player as they let the pitch they deserved nothing less

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.