How's your mood after the RM game?

The competition is better without this rule tbh
Out of interest why I it better? I’d always thought away goals was to discourage Italian teams etc from parking the bus. The fact that nobody can defend these days or plays that way anymore in Europe surely dispels that particular reason

Just a follow up post to my earlier one.

I am proud

But my mood ? I'm still pissed of after 50 years of matching going I didn't meet the criteria for this game.
In the past had no trouble getting tickets for CL, Barcelona, PSG, RM etc.

Now I'm never likely to see the knockout stages again. That for me makes me feel distant from my club. I simply can't afford to do group stages and than knockout. Perhaps if we retire nearer Manchester I will but living in the bottom right corner of England, my savings are rounding out :(

So dont feel not as emotional involved perhaps this is how it feels to be a plastic fan ?!

I'm going to Brighton and will be singing myself horse.

CTID just feeling pissed that I don't meet the criteria for CL knockout games.

Worried about Saturday

We’ve been here before when the CL has forced us to put out a mixed bag team in the semi at Wembley and it’s always ended badly

Honestly, the lads gave absolutely everything. Quite philosophical. Yet again, we outplay that team for at least one entire half of the match, after going perfectly toe to toe with them in the first leg, and we go out. There'll be other meetings with that lot, and we must learn how to beat them regularly. Getting rather tired of seeing the better team lose.
I've already moved on (although I admit I woke up in the middle of the night and was then replaying the whole match in my head for about an hour). What I'm most worried about is simply this. The knock-on effect. I expect them to be more or less dead on their feet on Saturday, and I've got a feeling that it would be Herculean to win the semi-final, so close after such a gruelling match. I already admire this team immensely, and I would admire them even more if they win it.

Last edited:
Out of interest why I it better? I’d always thought away goals was to discourage Italian teams etc from parking the bus. The fact that nobody can defend these days or plays that way anymore in Europe surely dispels that particular reason

If a two legged tie is say 5-5 after 120 minutes it shouldn't be decided because one team scored more goals away from home. Generally speaking since it's come in the knockouts are more open.

still stings but proud of the lads for how we tried to play and continued to show we are MUCH better than Madrid! We had 88 touches in their box FFS! add to that 33 shots to their 8, 19 corners to their 2 i think it was? Absolutely battered them for most of the game and look at the talent they have and they shit themselves about us again! Gutted, absolutely but so proud of the lads and their effort last night.

I am proud

But my mood ? I'm still pissed of after 50 years of matching going I didn't meet the criteria for this game.

Now I'm never likely to see the knockout stages again. That for me makes me feel distant from my club. I simply can't afford to do group stages and than knockout. Perhaps if we retire nearer Manchester I will but living in the bottom right corner of England, my savings are rounding out :(

So dont feel not as emotional involved perhaps this is how it feels to be a plastic fan ?!

I am proud

A fucking disgrace with all those clearly well-off plastic fascists in our ends. I hope the club gets it in the neck for allowing that. Fucking stewards (rags) throwing our fans out of their own section? WTAF!! The fascist police would have had them out of the Bernabéu had they been us
Cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.