How's your mood after the RM game?

Feel cheated again.

Rules changes have done for us again.

Knocked out of CL twice on away goals in recent years then go out last night on Pens after scoring 3 away.

Unbeaten in the competition and out is a fucking farce

RM diving shithouses.

Dubious officiating too.
Ref certainly upped his uefa standing after the break.

Feel cheated again.

Rules changes have done for us again.

Knocked out of CL twice on away goals in recent years then go out last night on Pens after scoring 3 away.

Unbeaten in the competition and out is a fucking farce

RM diving shithouses.

Dubious officiating too.

Ref was shit and Real Madrid are shithouses

The rest is nonsense. We're not hard done by regarding the away goals rule that doesn't exist anymore.

Me and my son both walked out quite buoyant after the game last night, we turned he biggest football club in the world in to snivelling cowards, who couldn’t live with us at playing football. Lost to a team that took better pens ,
Cracking post mate. I’m the same. Don’t get all the negative comments. Treble champions last season, stop being greedy gobshites. We were brilliant last night. We lost on pens, it happens, give heads a wobble, sound like rags.

i'm ok because we are at the top table and there to stay, the rub of the green didn't go our way last night, fine margins and all that
but the way we kept madrid in the low block we did over the two games takes some doing, we did that to madrid!!!!
we are an elite football team that we should be proud of

I'd be really pissed off If we had gone out last night if we hadn't won it before.
And not only won it we won the treble.
Really anything after last season is amazing.
If we win the league brilliant 4 in a row.
If we win the cup brilliant.
If we win both even more brilliant.
If we win nothing still brilliant.
The best team in the land and all the world.
Pity the club don't think as much of us as we do them though.
That's the bit that it's brilliant

Disappointed, nowhere near as gutted as previous defeats in years gone by. Not even close. Realistically I didn't think a back to back CL would happen so I expected defeat at some stage.

It's a massive boost to our title hopes too

The handrail next to me in SS3 was still vibrating for weeks after I kicked it when we had the goal disallowed against Tottenham in the Champions League.

Disappointing but not the end of the world. Onwards and upwards, we’ve got other trophies to win.

We go again next season in Europe!

I thought we deserved the win but as we know, you dont always get what you deserve. Im not as concerned given we won it last year, it would have hurt much more if we hadn't won it before.

For me the league will always be my first priority.

Pretty good. Always had a feeling that another treble was a bridge too far, our squad is nowhere near as strong as the media/pundits/rival fans suggest. So if we were going to be knocked out, I would rather go now than the semis.
We are in league position that no one expected us to be in, as little as a week ago. We can sill have a magnificent season with fewer games to play, starting with Chelsea on saturday. The season could end up with us lifting the PL title and beating United in another FA cup final. Bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.