Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would start with

............Caballero..............

Zabba.......Komps.....Otto.......Clichy.......

...........Dinho...........Nando...........

......Nolito............Garcia..........Navas......

...................Kun.............

Be very surprised if Dinho and Kun play tomorrow.

It'll be a strong team no doubt.

Hope Willy retains his starting place.

Wouldn't mind seeing Nolito start as the number 9 with Aguero coming on if needed in the second half.

Could see Pep resting Sane and Sterling as their devastating pace will be important on Tuesday night.

The jesus injury has changed everything. With Monaco coming up we dare not risk Aguero. So to go through we need to play goal scoring midfielders so kev and Leroy rather than Delph and fern etc.
Play bravo and ts all academic anyway.

Based on the fact that we are away to the most in-form side in England who will have a full stadium. People regualrly get crucified for suggesting that we will easily beat PL teams like Bournemouth and Crystal Palace. Well, right now Huddersfield are better than either of those. Yes I think we'll win, but it won't be a 4-0 thrashing. Probably not, anyway.

Your prerogative to overly worry. Huddersfield have a bigger goal this season and I fully expect them to concentrate on that as they are never likely to win the FA Cup this year.

Your prerogative to overly worry. Huddersfield have a bigger goal this season and I fully expect them to concentrate on that as they are never likely to win the FA Cup this year.
That's true, and if they do play a weakened team then that'll be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.