Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be a very tough game. Hopefully the big stars don't get into the mentality that this is an easy game and feel they can take the foot off the gas. We made them mistakes last year.

On our day we will beat anyone. So I am saying 4.1 to us. With most the goals coming late (Once Huddersfield have tired).

Every game I am nervous but most football fans probably feel that way. It is because we know in spite of form anything can happen. A bad decision, an injury, a worldly goal and you are suddenly up against it. If just two of our key players are bang on it with a 8+ performance we should beat most teams if the rest just play average. I have relented and bought a sky 24 hour pass for £6.99 so I can watch the blue dippers and our game on the tv. It isn't the best wi fi but I'll take it.

Only complacency, shitty luck or bad shooting can stop us taking three points today (or most days, even) but hopefully it'll be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.