Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not playing because he won't sign a new deal and he won't sign a new deal because he's not playing.

But there was a stage where he was in contention. He should have signed then, but it seems his camp stalled and stalled and as a result he was left out of the mix.

Now Garcia, I can see playing later, but I genuinely think this is why Tosin isn't getting a sniff.

But there was a stage where he was in contention. He should have signed then, but it seems his camp stalled and stalled and as a result he was left out of the mix.

Now Garcia, I can see playing later, but I genuinely think this is why Tosin isn't getting a sniff.

Oh please, when was he in contention?

In August when he got 30 minutes because we were 6-0 up?

Or in December when we had a game where losing was literally meaningless?

Or the 90th minute sub appearance vs. Swansea in the league cup?

He stalled in January because he'd been starved of the chances he was promised, even as our best CB is a 31 year old LB with the top speed of a milk float.

Oh please, when was he in contention?

In August when he got 30 minutes because we were 6-0 up?

Or in December when we had a game where losing was literally meaningless?

Or the 90th minute sub appearance vs. Swansea in the league cup?

He stalled in January because he'd been starved of the chances he was promised, even as our best CB is a 31 year old LB with the top speed of a milk float.

Am I wrong in saying he played the LC derby?

So assuming they didn't get injured you'd be happy with the likes of Sterling, De Bruyne and Silva playing 60 games a season?
Yes. Why not? How many games do you think Messi, Suarez, Ronaldo, Lewandowski et al are playing each season? Trust me, they don't get dropped as much as we drop our best players.

I think 1 or 2 changes could be made, potentially Garcia etc.

But it's an important game this. A trophy is for grabs and you've also got the rest of the squad who aren't getting games.

I mean do you use Delph? What about Fernando? Does Garcia get in ahead of those?

Devil and the deep blue sea.

Sales are actually looking pretty good. Only somewhere around 1000 seats left on the website? Thought I doubt the 3rd tiers are full. See you there!

...............Bravo.............
....Sagna...Stones...Kolarov....
........Garcia...Fernando.......
Navas........Silva........Nolito..
........Kelechi....Kun.....

Tbh I wouldn't want the likes of Navas/Delph anywhere near a first 11 today.

First team or not, I think they've had ample opportunity to prove themselves, and have not taken any. I'd rather give Garcia an opportunity.

But I have to say it looks like the club had picked the league cup as a platform for the youngsters. Don't think they anticipated meeting the scum when we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.